The Utilities Commission assists in the growth and development of the county's utility systems by ensuring long-term self-sufficiency and the financial integrity of the utility enterprise fund.
- 7:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of each month (Meeting dates are subject to change. Please contact the Department of Utilities (540) 658-8621 or by email for more information.)
- Board Chambers
- 1300 Courthouse Road
- Stafford, VA 22554
- Alan Glazman, Falmouth District
- Floyd Bundrant, Garrisonville District
- Tiffany Epple, Hartwood District
- Gregory Cox, Rock Hill District
- Benjamin Litchfield, Aquia District
- William Tignor, George Washington District
- Nancy Sullivan, Griffis-Widewater District
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available 72 hours prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
NOTE: Agendas & Minutes prior to year 2016 are housed in the Archive and Document Center.
Mobile Access Instructions