7:00 PM, third Monday of each month (Please refer to the Public Meetings Calendar for changes.)
Board of Supervisors Chambers
George L. Gordon, Jr. Government Center
1300 Courthouse Road
Stafford, VA 22554
- Protect existing high-quality state waters
- Restore state water to a condition or quality that will permit reasonable public uses and supports growth of aquatic life
- Safeguard the clean waters of the commonwealth from pollution
- Prevent increases in pollution
- Reduce existing pollution
- Protect and enhance the wise use of environmental resources
- Promote water resource conservation in order to provide for health, safety and welfare of citizens
- Prevent a net increase in nonpoint source pollution from new development
- Achieve a 10% reduction in nonpoint source pollution from redevelopment
- Achieve a reduction in nonpoint source pollution from agricultural uses
For more information on Chesapeake Bay Preservation Regulations please refer to County Code, Sec. 27B.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available 72 hours prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Please Note: Agendas and Minutes prior to 2016 can be found in the Archive and Document Center.