7:00 PM, third Monday of each month (Please refer to the Public Meetings Calendar for changes.)
Board of Supervisors Chambers
George L. Gordon, Jr. Government Center
1300 Courthouse Road
Stafford, VA 22554
- Protect existing high-quality state waters
- Restore state water to a condition or quality that will permit reasonable public uses and supports growth of aquatic life
- Safeguard the clean waters of the commonwealth from pollution
- Prevent increases in pollution
- Reduce existing pollution
- Protect and enhance the wise use of environmental resources
- Promote water resource conservation in order to provide for health, safety and welfare of citizens
- Prevent a net increase in nonpoint source pollution from new development
- Achieve a 10% reduction in nonpoint source pollution from redevelopment
- Achieve a reduction in nonpoint source pollution from agricultural uses
For more information on Chesapeake Bay Preservation Regulations please refer to County Code, Sec. 27B.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available 72 hours prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Please Note: Agendas and Minutes prior to 2016 can be found in the Archive and Document Center.
For the majority of activities within the Tidal Wetlands of Stafford County the Tidewater JPA can be utilized:
The following activities within Tidal Waterways of Stafford County require a Standard JPA: