BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING TODAY There will be a Board of Supervisors meeting today at 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. To view online, visit: - Read More
close icon

Requesting Reasonable Accommodation

Stafford County Government makes every effort to ensure its programs and services are accessible. Citizens can request accommodations or auxiliary services by contacting the department that is providing the program, service, or activity. If you are unsure of what agency, office or department is sponsoring the activity of interest, please contact the county’s ADA Coordinator Paul Santay at 540-658-8835 (TTY 711) or by email to

In most cases, at least three business days’ advance notice is requested in order for reasonable accommodations to be arranged. Some programs require that requests be made at least two weeks prior to the start of the activity, so please check with the specific program and make accommodation requests as soon as possible.

Employment Opportunities with Stafford County Government

Applicants who wish to request a reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process should contact Human Resources directly at or (540) 658-8628.

Board of Supervisors Meetings

The Stafford County Government Center Board Chambers is equipped with a hearing system, which is compatible with most hearing aids. These headsets and receivers provide an alternative for people with a hearing loss by amplifying the sound from the microphones in the room.

Building Accessibility Complaints

If you wish to file an ADA complaint regarding a facility that is older than one year, complaints should be filed with the United States Department of Justice.

ADA Coordinator

Title II of the ADA requires all state or local government entities with 50 or more employees to appoint a responsible person to coordinate the administrative requirements of ADA compliance and to respond to complaints filed by the public. Stafford County’s ADA Coordinator is:

Paul Santay
Department of Development Services
PO Box 339
Stafford, VA 22555
540-658-8835 (TTY 711)