|Dr. Pamela Yeung, Chairman
|Thomas Coen, Vice Chairman
George Washington District
|Darrell E. English
Rock Hill District
- 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- The Board typically meets the first and third Tuesday of each month. For the most up-to-date info, visit the Calendar.
- The Board takes summer recess from the months of July through August.
- Board Chambers
- 1300 Courthouse Rd.
- Stafford, VA 22554
- Watch the live feed during the meeting
- 2023 Meeting Calendar
The Board of Supervisors is the governing body of the County. The Board, as the legislative body, is responsible for enacting laws and setting policies. The Board also approves the budgets for County services and sets the tax rates. As well, the Board appoints citizens to several boards, authorities, commissions, and committees.
The seven-member Board is elected for four-year terms, and is elected from seven single-member districts. Elections are held as a part of the Virginia general election in November of odd-numbered years.
- List of boards and commissions and how you can get involved.
- Board of Supervisors By-laws and Rules of Procedures..
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Policy.
- Financial Policies of the Board.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are posted on Agenda and Minutes by noon on Friday prior to each meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Agendas & Minutes from January 2006 - July 2019 can be found in the Archive and Document Center.
Mobile Access Instructions