Deputy County Administrator
Human Services Manager
1300 Courthouse Road
Stafford, VA 22554
P.O. Box 339
Stafford, VA 22555
Phone: (540) 658-4622
Fax: (540) 658-1097
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- What is the Children's Services Act for At Risk Youth and Families (CSA)?
- How did it get started?
- Which Funding Streams were placed in the Funds Pool?
- Who Manages the Money at the Local Level?
- Who Participates on the Local Teams?
- Which Children may be Served by the Teams?
- Are these the only Children who may be Served?
- How do Children and Families access the Teams?
Responsibilities & Services
The Human Services Office manages and administers the Children's Services Act (CSA) program for the County of Stafford. The CSA program provides funding for children within the custody of the , children identified through the school system that have an Individual Education Plan (IEP), and for prevention services for at-risk youth within the community. Children are identified through agencies such as the Department of Juvenile Justice, the Rappahannock Area Community Services Board, county schools, and the Department of Social Services.
Human Services Master Plan:
Community Collaborative for Youth and Families
Virginia 211 - Get Connected. Get Answers.