- Plumbing permit application completed and signed by Contractor or Owner (with notarized Affidavit of Owner)
- Electronic copy (on CD in PDF format) of drawing including method/materials; a water, drain, waste and vent riser diagrams etc.
- Administrative and review fees are due at application submittal; please see the current fee schedule for exact amounts.
- The Water Meter Sizing Form and Utilities Change Application must be submitted to The Department of Utilities for all commercial plumbing permits.
After the application is submitted you may check the progress of your permit by calling (540) 658-4151 or on the web at http://hello.stafford.va.us. You must have your A/P number to access this information.
The Department of Public Works will contact the applicant when the permit is ready to be issued.
When returning to pick up the permit you will need:
- The assigned A/P number and the street address.
- A check in the amount of the remaining fees due.
Associated Forms and Resources: