- Electrical permit application completed and signed by Contractor or Owner (with notarized Affidavit of Owner)
- Electronic copy (on CD in PDF format) of electrical drawing including fixture specifications, service and panel riser diagrams etc. Please see Minimum Standards for Low Voltage for additional information.
- Administrative and review fees are due at application submittal; please see the current fee schedule for exact amounts.
After the application is submitted you may check the progress of your permit by calling (540) 658-4151 or on the web at http://hello.stafford.va.us. You must have your A/P number to access this information.
The Department of Public Works will contact the applicant when the permit is ready to be issued.
When returning to pick up the permit you will need:
- The assigned A/P number and the street address.
- A check in the amount of the remaining fees due.