We partner with UnitedHealthcare to provide Medicare-eligible retirees and their Medicare-eligible dependents, Medicare supplement and prescription drug coverage (Part D) effective January 1, 2021.
To learn about plan benefits, find a provider, and look up prescription drugs, visit www.UHCRetiree.com, or call toll-free 1-877-558-4749, TTY 711, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, seven (7) days a week.
UnitedHealthcare has sent each retiree a Prescription Drug Coverage Plan Guide with two different group numbers 25324 and 25324-O. The Plan Guides are the same except the guide with group 25324-O includes opt out information on page three. As a reminder, if you decide to opt out of the Stafford County Retiree group coverage, you cannot re-enroll at a later date.
To review a recording of the open enrollment presentation, please follow this link
- 2023-2024 Plan Year Notice Packet
- Forms | Virginia Retirement System (varetire.org)
- Electronic Consent Form
- Anthem (Pre-65) Retiree Health and Dental Renewal FY24
- United Healthcare Retiree Rate Renewal FY24
- United Healthcare Retiree FAQs
- United Healthcare Open Enrollment Presentation
- United Healthcare Prescription Plan Guide
- United Healthcare Senior Supplement Plan Guide
- United Healthcare Enrollment Form
Sign up for Medicare | SSA