We are excited to partner with UnitedHealthcare to provide Medicare-eligible retirees and their Medicare-eligible dependents Medicare supplement and prescription drug coverage (Part D) beginning January 1, 2021.
If you are currently enrolled in the Hartford/Express Scripts plan, you do not need to take any action. Your current coverage will end, and you will be automatically enrolled in the new UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug Plan.
To learn about plan benefits, find a provider, and look up prescription drugs, visit www.UHCRetiree.com, or call toll-free 1-877-558-4749, TTY 711, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, seven (7) days a week.
UnitedHealthcare has sent each retiree a Prescription Drug Coverage Plan Guide with two different group numbers 25324 and 25324-O. The Plan Guides are the same except the guide with group 25324-O includes opt out information on page three. As a reminder, if you decide to opt out of the Stafford County Retiree group coverage, you cannot re-enroll at a later date.
To review a recording of the open enrollment presentation, please follow this link
- 2023-2024 Plan Year Notice Packet
- United Healthcare Retiree Rate Renewal FY24
- Anthem (Pre-65) Retiree Health and Dental Renewal FY24
- United Healthcare Retiree FAQs
- United Healthcare Open Enrollment Presentation
- United Healthcare Prescription Plan Guide
- United Healthcare Senior Supplement Plan Guide (*Note: this guide includes 2020 amounts; 2021 amounts will be finalized in December - minimal to no changes are expected)
- Electronic Consent Form