Phone: (540) 658-4622
- What is the Children's Services Act for At Risk Youth and Families (CSA)?
- How did it get started?
- Which Funding Streams were placed in the Funds Pool?
- Who Manages the Money at the Local Level?
- Who Participates on the Local Teams?
- Which Children may be Served by the Teams?
- Are these the only Children who may be Served?
- How do Children and Families access the Teams?
The Stafford County Children's Services Act (CSA) Program is a collaborative system of high-quality and cost-effective services for high-risk children and their families that is child-centered, family focused, and community based. The CSA staff strives to provide support and collaboration to those agencies in which it works so closely with in providing services to the children and families within the Stafford community.
- Consent to Release Information
- Family Assessment and Planning Team Referral Form
- Family Assessment and Planning Team MHSTP/Families First Referral Form
- IEP Review Form (SCPS use only)
- Parental Agreement Check Sheet
- Youth Discharge Form
- Vendor List
- Financial Appeal/Redetermination Worksheet (Excel)
- Parent/Guardian Income Assessment/Community Based Services Form
- Parent/Guardian Income Assessment/Residential Treatment Form
- Poverty Guidelines
- CM Quick Guide and Appeals Process
- Stafford County CSA Program Policies and Procedure
- State Policy
- Stafford CPMT Policy for IACCT Process