We welcome your comments to Stafford County's social media pages.
The purpose of our social media is to present information of interest to citizens, businesses and visitors about Stafford County. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns but it is not a public forum. Comments will be moderated.
Once posted, Stafford County reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
- Vulgar language, sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Personal attacks of any kind;
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation;
- Threats or defamatory language;
- Comments clearly off-topic;
- Comments that suggest, endorse or encourage illegal activity;
- Promotion, solicitation or advertisement of particular services, products or political organizations;
- Infringement of copyrights or trademarks; and,
- Personally identifiable or sensitive information, including medical information.
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of the public, public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Stafford County government or its supervisors and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Community Engagement Office at (540) 658-4893.