Commissioner of the Revenue Add/Move/Sold Vehicle Form

Please complete the online form below and allow 1-2 business days for us to process your request. If you are moving into Stafford County, please contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's office at (540) 658-4132.

Taxpayer Information

Vehicle Information

Please complete one of the following three sections:




By submitting information through this service, I declare under the penalties by law, this return has been examined by me and to the best of my knowledge is true, correct, and complete.