1739 Richmond Highway, Stafford, Virginia 22554
The Rowser Complex is used for a variety of programs, meetings and classes. The Community Recreation Division and the Senior Center is located in the Rowser Building. The Rowser Building was built in 1939 and was then known as the Stafford Training School. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register. The Rowser Complex is also home to the 350th Celebration Brick Garden and The Path to Freedom African American Mural.
Amenities:Kitchen, Meeting Room, Diamond Field, Gymnasium, Bocce Ball
For additional information on renting the facility click here