Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Board of Supervisors


    STAFFORD COUNTY BOARD BANK APPLICATION for Boards, Authorities, Committees, and Commission (BACC)

Citizen Assistance

  1. Citizen Assistance Academy

    Learn more about the services and community programs provided by the Stafford County Government.

  1. Request for Public Records

    Use this form to submit requests under the Freedom of Information Act.

Community Engagement

  1. Communications Routing Slip

    Use this form to request public notices, public meetings, watercooler additions, remarks and web content (including iStafford).

Finance & Budget

  1. Citizen Comment Form

    Use this form to submit comments regarding Finance & Budget topics.

Human Services

  1. YES Application for Participation

    The Youth Engaged in Stafford (YES) Program provides 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students an opportunity to learn about county... More…

Landfill Forms

  1. Landfill Annual Pass Application

    Complete this form for an R‐Board Annual Pass, valid at the Regional Landfill and Belman Road Recycling Center.

  1. Landfill Coupon Book

    Complete this form for an R‐Board Coupon Book, valid at the Regional Landfill & Belman Road Recycling Center.

Planning and Zoning

  1. Zoning Application for Temporary Outdoor Seating

    Virginia Governor Executive Order 61: Retail establishments will be allowed to operate at 50 percent occupancy, restaurant and... More…

Public Works

  1. Dynamic Portal Request

    Use this form to submit a request to have an Online Account created for or ask a question about Dynamic Portal, Stafford County’s... More…

Social Services

  1. Holiday Program Sponsor Form

    The Holiday Program provides Thanksgiving and/or Christmas assistance to children and families by matching businesses, church and... More…

  1. Parenting Class Registration


  1. Stafford County Utilities Fire Hydrant Waiver Request

    Application for Special Permission for use of an unapproved Fire Hydrant for Bulk Water Use. Please submit waiver request a minimum of... More…