A written application is required for any water and/or sewer service to be initiated at a property address.
New Service Application: Applicants need to provide the following information:
- Completed and signed application.
- If leasing the property, you will need to provide either a copy of your lease that states you are responsible for utilities or the Owner Authorization Form (which needs to be filled out by the owner of the property. All names listed on the lease are required to be on the water/sewer account.
- If you are buying or own the property, you will need to provide proof of ownership.
Please note all persons listed as property owners or as tenants must complete and sign the water/sewer application.
There is an $170.00 fee required to obtain water and sewer service. This fee is not a deposit, It covers the following:
- $10.00 Administrative fee for water service (non-refundable)
- $10.00 Administrative fee for sewer service (non-refundable)
- $75.00 Water advance service fee
- $75.00 Sewer advance service fee
The water and sewer service advance payments are applied towards your final bill. The administrative fees will be on your first monthly bill. The advance payments will be divided equally amongst your first five bills.
Office Location: 1300 Courthouse Road, Stafford, VA 22554 Owner Authorization Form
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm