RAHD reports 24 confirmed cases in Stafford, eight in Spotsylvania, one in Fredericksburg, three in King George. Please note that there is one case being reported for Fredericksburg and not two.
- 16 hospitalized/20 not hospitalized
- Stafford: two hospitalized patients have been discharged, one is currently inpatient
- Mary Washington: two patients discharged, nine patients currently inpatient
- Sentara Med Ctr: one RAHD resident is inpatient here
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center: one that discharged yesterday
13,401 have been tested in Virginia. There are 1,250 total cases, 165 hospitalizations and 27 deaths.
Governor Ralph Northam issued a stay-at-home order yesterday. The order may be accessed in the link below.