Stafford County facilities are closed to the public December 21, 2020, through January 15, 2021.
The Department of Planning and Zoning is continuing to serve the customers and citizens of Stafford County in a safe manner. The Planning and Zoning staff members are working from remote locations. Customers can continue to communicate with us in a variety of ways. A contact by application type has been provided for your convenience. You may also visit our staff directory for additional staff information.
FOR INSPECTIONS OR TO APPLY FOR A PERMIT PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CENTER. (540) 658-8650.
ALL NEW SUBMITTALS: Construction Plans and Site Plans shall be through E-Plans
- ALL Re-submittals of construction plans or site plans, except for signature sets, should be submitted electronically to Miranda Critzer via pdf or other arranged means. Signature sets will be collected on Monday and Wednesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM or by appointment only.
- Subdivision plat applications should be submitted electronically to Miranda Critzer via pdf or other arranged means. All Subdivision plat Applications that cannot be submitted electronically are collected on Monday and Wednesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM or by appointment only.
- All other applications are accepted online and should be submitted electronically to Miranda Critzer via pdf or other arranged means.
- Once received, application materials shall be reviewed for completeness. The applicant shall be notified that the application was received.
- Once reviewed for completeness, staff will notify the applicant of the required review fees and make arrangements for payment.