We have planned a day camp program that will provide your child with challenges and laughter while developing friendships, memories, and values that will last a lifetime. For many years, parents have turned to the Stafford County Department of Parks and Recreation for high quality, affordable camp experiences for their children. Each week, parents will receive a camp newsletter and calendar listing the schedule of events for the week including camp field trip/special events and additional information. We carefully select fun and energetic staff, with a camper to staff ratio of 10:1, you can be assured well trained, mature leaders will provide a positive and safe environment for your child.
Age is determined by child's age as of September 30, 2017. A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate must be presented when you register.
A summer camp packet will be given to all registered campers. All forms must be completed and returned no later than two weeks prior to camp.
Return completed forms by:
- Visiting the Courthouse Community Center, Stafford Gym & Rec. Center, Curtis Park, or Rowser (M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
- Mailing them to: Stafford Co. PRCF Camps PO Box 339, Stafford, VA 22555-0339
- Coming to Back to Camp Night at the Rowser June 12th from 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
A limited amount of donated funds are available for families in need. All prospective applicants must submit a completed application. (Funds are limited; aid may be limited to one session per child.) For more information please call 540-658-5116.
$25 non-refundable deposit required for each session. Balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to the start of camp, or space and deposit will be forfeited.
Summer School withdrawal requests must be made by 5/31
- $10 fee for official summer camp t-shirt (required for field trips); may be purchased at Back to Camp Night or on the first day of camp
- $10 transfer fee each time a child is moved to another session or camp location
- $20 late fee for any registration or payment made less than 14 days before camp begins
Extended camp hours for working parents are offered for select camps. $25 per session per camper. Pre/Post-camp is only available for select camps, not available for camps held at
Curtis Park. There is no discount for Session 3.
- Pre-camp is from 7:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Post-camp is from 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Available for camps at Curtis Park. The school bus or van will pick up campers in the morning and drop them off in the afternoon. $40 per session per camper; there is no discount for Session 3. Please note that children are not supervised by Parks and Recreation Staff at the bus stops. Bus transportation is not available for Session 9.
Designated Pick-up and Drop-off Points:
Courthouse Community Center
Aquia Harbour Information Center
Rock Hill Elementary School
Rock Hill Baptist Church
- June 18-22
- June 25-29
- July 2-6 prorated $110 ($120 non-res)
- July 9-13
- July 16-20
- July 23-27
- July 30-August 3
- August 6-10
- August 13-17