How to Start Service

Opening A New Account:
A written application is required for any water and/or sewer service to be initiated at property address. 

Applicants need to provide the following:

  1. Completed and signed application.
  2. If leasing the property, you will need to provide either a copy of your lease that states you are responsible for utilities or the Owner Authorization Form (which needs to be filled out by the owner of the property). All names listed on the lease are required to be on the water and sewer account.
  3. If you are buying or own the property, you will need to provide proof of ownership.
  4. Please note all persons listed as property owners or as tenants must complete and sign the water/sewer application.
There is an $170.00 fee required to obtain water and sewer service. This fee is not a deposit.  It covers the following:

$10.00 Administrative fee for water service (non-refundable).
$10.00 Administrative fee for sewer service (non-refundable).
$75.00 Water advance service fee.
$75.00 Sewer advance service fee.

The water and sewer service advance payments are applied towards your final bill.

The administrative fees will be on your first monthly bill. the advance payments will be divided equally amongst your first five monthly bills.

Office Location:
1300 Courthouse Road Stafford, VA 22554
Hours:    Monday          8:00am - 4:30pm
              Tuesday          8:00am - 4:30pm
              Wednesday     8:00am - 4:30pm
              Thursday         9:00am - 4:30pm
               Friday             8:00am - 4:30pm
 Fax (540)658-4082