The FY2022 Budget Timeline:
• Applications are due November 6, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
• Proposed Budget to the BOS March 2, 2021
• Public Hearing on the budget April 6, 2021
• Adoption of the FY 2022 budget by the BOS April 20, 2021.
What is the Community Partner Funding Process?
Request Priorities (5 Topic Areas)
- Services meet needs of vulnerable at-risk populations.
- The organization collaborates and partners with other community efforts to avoid duplication of services; has realistic and diverse sources of revenue.Significant representation of Stafford citizens is targeted and provided services.
- Tracks data within a systems-based approach that includes comparisons from year to year.
- The program has clearly defined outcomes that are realistic, attainable, and measurable.
How to Submit an Agency Request
Stafford County uses E-Cimpact for agencies to request local government support. This is a cloud-based application for use across the region among the five localities.
Our mission is to be responsible stewards of county resources, to support agencies or groups who provide the citizens of Stafford County services.
Ways to Donate
Want to make a monetary donation?
The resource directory is just the place to get you connected with our partner agencies.
Decluttering? Want to Volunteer?
View a list of partner agencies in need of goods & services.